Taylor Davidson is a business and event photographer based in New York, NY. His images have been featured in and used by Clinton Global Initiative, CNN, The Economist, The New York Observer, The Rockefeller Foundation, Mashable, TED, SXSW, Kiva, PSFK, The Feast, TribeCon, Gulf Restoration Network, Gulf Aid, and The Ice Theatre of NY, among others. He has a love for business conferences and events, and an eye for capturing their key moments, experiences and interactions.
He leads Narratively, a business and event photography agency. His personal portfolio is available on his website, and images available for purchase, licensing or printing are available here, powered by Photoshelter. In addition, Taylor holds workshops and gives talks, and actively helps photographers find jobs.
Contact at taylor (at) narratively.com or +1 646 770 0052.
Great photographs are an important part of showcasing your event after it's over. Here's what I provide:
- Pre-event consultation to create a shot list and run-through event details.
- Professional, discreet, experienced photojournalistic coverage of your event from dawn to dusk, start to finish.
- Edited images are available and uploaded within 24 hours of the end of your event.
- Easy, private and secure access to view and download images.
- Assistance on promoting to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and other communities, if desired.
- Multi-day conferences
- One-day symposiums and forums
- Networking events
- Lifestyle events
Location: Based in New York City, available for travel.